Come join a great team! NASA Goddard Child Development Center is a highly rated program. We are a private school accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young children (NAEYC) and Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE). We are also a Level 5 Maryland EXCELS rated program. Located on NASA Goddard Space Flight Center’s Campus in Greenbelt, Maryland, we offer the highest quality care to children of NASA employees.
We are hiring lead a PreK Teacher. If you are talented, energetic and ready to work in an innovative early childhood program, apply today.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop and implement Instruction for PreK students
- Ability to support young learners through large group, small group and individualized lessons
- Ability to plan creative, hands on lessons
- Willingness to abide by NAEYC's code of ethical conduct
- Demonstrated basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills essential
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum a plus
- Experience with Teaching Strategies GOLD a plus
All GCDC employees must:
- Undergo a background check, including criminal record checks (FBI and State) and financial disclosures.
- Be free from any history of assault charges or substantiated cases of child abuse or neglect.
- Be at least 19 years old.
- Have successfully earned a Bachelor of Science degree in early childhood education or a related field.
- Provide professional references that can verify work experience.
- Submit a current health assessment.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
Benefits include sick leave, vacation leave, retirement plans, health, dental, vision and disability insurance and much more!
To learn more about our program or employee benefits, visit www.nasagcdc.org or www.facebook.com/NASA.GCDC