Decision Science Database Analyst
The National Office of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is seeking a dynamic professional to partner with stakeholders and champion the power of information in advancing our overall organizational mission.
Our Marketing and Business Development Department provides leadership and coordination of all marketing functions. It develops, implements, and evaluates marketing strategies and tactics in support of association-wide goals and initiatives. The team is responsible for growing revenue streams and enhancing the organization’s image and broadening its appeal.
Your Role …
The Decision Science Database Analyst is a newly created position in AILA’s Marketing Department. The role focuses on delivering data-driven results and facilitating strategic and tactical marketing decisions across all touch points and channels. Leveraging a range of data mining and statistical analyses, the Decision Science Database Analyst works to analyze AILA’s member and promotional databases - identifying marketing opportunities and providing meaningful segmentation and analysis.
- Data Mining, Reporting and Analysis
- Conceptualizes and performs fact-based analysis to drive marketing results and increase Member Lifetime Value (LTV). Partners with key stakeholders in order to frame business questions and develop analytical solutions to drive results – quantitatively and qualitatively. Based on detailed behavioral analyses, works with marketing team to define differentiable segments within AILA’s membership database.
- Statistical Modelling - Conceptualizing and Execution
- Performs focused statistical analysis to support business strategy. Build profile models and/or regression-based models for promotional selection (e-mails, direct mail, digital ads, social media, E-commerce, WEBsite, other). Work with stakeholders to manage project deliverables from initial design through completion.
We are searching for an individual with statistical training and analytics experience. But, also need someone with a desire and ability to innovate, and assume lead role as champion for the power of information in propelling our mission.
Your Background …
Undergraduate degree in marketing, computer programming, statistics or related disciplines. 3+ years of relevant business experience. Strong business acumen and experience in direct marketing, membership development, membership marketing or subscription-based businesses. 2+ years of experience with SQL, with knowledge of SQL databases and data structure. Familiarity with modeling software, e.g. SAS, SPSS, R or KNIME is desired. Experience in an environment where Lifetime Value is a key outcome. Familiarity with Google Analytics, if not a Google Certification.
Your Colleagues …
- A community of individuals passionate about advancing our mission, their work and the association created to facilitate their work. Committed to providing top-notch service and expertise to its association members.
Our Workplace …
GREAT opportunity! We offer an extremely generous and competitive total compensation package (salary and benefits). Dynamic, challenging, rewarding, and collaborative work environment. Named one of the 50 Best Places to Work by the Washingtonian Magazine, and recognition as one of the Principal 10 Best for Employee Financial Security.
How to Apply …
We encourage qualified applicants to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement to: AILA-Analyst, email@example.com. Cover letters without salary requirement may not be considered. Word or PDF files only. EEO. No calls!