Top-Secret Cleared HRIS & Records Administrator
Sparks Group works closely with a large non-profit who is seeking an individual to assist with the administration duties of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). If you are hold at least a Top-Secret Clearance, possess the necessary skills and have experience within the appropriate fields, this is the job for you!
- Responsible for keeping all files and records up to date
- Assists with the set-up, problem-solving, preparing, testing and upgrades of all software used
- Helps in support of audits with HRIS
- Helps with the evaluation of the requirements needed by users
- Connects with the appropriate contacts within HR, Finance and Systems
- Assists in the process of mapping and documenting the flow of work and process within HR
- May be responsible for the process of leading HR projects
- Bachelor’s Degree paired with at least 2 years of experience, at least 1 of those years being in an HR, Finance or Payroll related field or a high school diploma paired with at least 6 years of experience, at least 1 of those years being in an HR, Finance or Payroll related field
- Ability to communicate well with others both verbally and written
- Strong organization skills
- High attention to detail
- This position requires a Top-Secret clearance
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!