Proactive Human Resources Generalist
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional who is looking to work with an association in the Northern Virginia area? Sparks Group has partnered with a local non-profit who is seeking a responsible and experienced HR Generalist.
- Deal with all factors of recruiting needs for the company such as posting job descriptions, reviewing resumes, phone screening applicants, scheduling interviews, running background checks, conducting reference checks, write offer letters and follow up with candidates
- Help with managing benefits such as 401(k), dental plans, vision plans, health savings accounts, disability plans and more
- Assist with all aspects of benefits and payroll
- Help with the company’s training and development processes
- Respond to inquiries regarding employee verifications and references
- Make sure all salary and benefits information is up to date in the proper systems
- Assists in the process of drafting and editing all staff communications whether it be intranet postings, PowerPoint presentations, surveys, memos or any documents needed
- Perform any other duties needed by the Vice President of Human Resources & Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in HR and an HR certification is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in the HR areas of recruiting, benefits, employment law, payroll, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel at least 1-2 times per year
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!