Relationship Driven Database Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a highly noted nonprofit foundation that is very visible in the community and commended for the work it is doing. They are currently seeking a database manager for their donor database. They are presently going through a database conversion – so experience inside of database conversions would be a bonus! If you are someone who has experience inside of donor databases, who is confident and enjoys communication with current and potential donors, who is detail oriented and loves to take on a project then this is the position for you!
- This person serves as the in-house EXPERT on the donor database.
- They are responsible for processing all returned mail and other constituent updates and corrections.
- They will monitor all user access permissions and privileges.
- They will create and update look-up tables and codes
- This person will enforce data entry guidelines for internal and external vendors as well as ensure that data integrity is implemented and that there are alarm systems to eliminate data redundancy.
- They are responsible for maintaining data integrity within the database system
- They will reconcile automatic data integration between peer-to-peer system and the main database.
- They will be responsible for generating and presenting several crucial reports from the system.
- They will handle direct mail and in house mailings and co-manage the donor service call line
- Qualified candidates will have a BA degree in a related field OR 3-5 years experience in database management
- Candidates should be very tech savvy and have total proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The most qualified candidates will be team oriented and customer service friendly.
- Good candidates will be highly organized and display a commitment to professional ethics and confidentiality
- Experience in fundraising is preferred
- Nonprofit experience would be a bonus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!