Expierienced Medical Coder
Sparks Group has teamed up with a well-known and trusted medical group looked for Medical Coding Auditors. The ideal person will be experienced in medical coding, performing audits that meet the requirements for diagnosis and E&M assignments, and use of Official ICD-10 CM Guidelines. Having the ability to maintain confidentiality between Physicians and patients and strong written and oral skills. Must be able to pass a proficiency exam. Detail oriented and analytical candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Daily encounter audits
- Enter encounter audits into regional database
- Support quality assurance process, regional analysis and regional training activities
- Prepare and perform auditing analysis
- Conduct Medicare, E/M and Procedure audits
- Partner with trainer(s) and other workgroups to identify audit trends
- Minimum 1 year experience in coding on Coding Clinical Guidelines
- Certification in: Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), or Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Public Health, Finance preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience coding based on Coding Clinical Guidelines for inpatient and outpatient, preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience conducting Medical Records audits, preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Expierienced Medical Coder
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly