6 days left
- Full Time
Answers questions from employees regarding payroll matters via email and service ticket requests.
- Completion of unemployment claims and verification of employment requests.
- Processing of daily off cycle check requests.
- Provide requested documents for Legal, Department of Labor, Subpoenas and Audits.
- Calculation and data entry of GSA employee deduction refunds.
- Data entry and reporting of monthly Bus subsidy refunds.
- Back up for Global Cash Card administration.
- Calculation and processing of Military payments.
- Runs various reports as requested.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Knowledge of the principals, methods and procedures involved in payroll administrationEffective administration and organizational skillsEffective communication skillsProficiency in the use of spreadsheets and related finance application and systems