Project Engineer Position / Geotechnical and Materials Testing Services
GC&T, a Terracon Company, is currently hiring engineers specialized in Geotechnical Engineering and/or Construction Materials Testing Services for immediate openings in their Northern Virginia offices (Woodbridge and Sterling). The following are the minimum requirements for all prospective candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-8 years experience in Geotechnical Engineering and/or Construction Materials Testing.
Minimum Required Certification
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in VA, MD or DC and/or ability to register within 90 days.
Our company offers the following benefits:
- Excellent Starting Salaries
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Contribution
INS H-1 and Permanent Residency is available for qualified individuals.