Collaborative Program Coordinator
Are you dedicated to education on an international scale? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If so, this role is for you! Sparks Group is partnered with a not-for-profit organization committed to global education. We are seeking individuals to provide program and administrative support to various divisions in the DC office. If you have a passion for education, mission driven attitude and looking to impact the industry in a big way – we want you!
- Coordination of logistics for workshops/conferences/meetings
- General administrative support
- Development of training activities
- Travel coordination
- Program support including: expense reconciliation, payment requests, etc.
- Outreach support: managing general inquiry inbox, managing team calendar
- Responding to inquiries (internal/external)
- Undergraduate degree (in related field)
- Two-years administrative experience (preferably in non-profit or education)
- International experience desired
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!