The Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned CAQH accounts that result in the following:
1. Understanding the value proposition of CAQH services.
2. Maximized revenue from the CAQH services that accounts have purchased.
3. Up-sell and expanded utilization of CAQH services by existing accounts.
4. Recognition and understanding of the CAQH mission and vision. The position requires a demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex relationships, identify customer needs, develop and execute plans and effectively identify and communicate value propositions to multiple decision makers. The position is full-time exempt. Specific Responsibilities:
1. Proactively build strong account staff relationships and manage assigned tier one accounts to achieve CAQH revenue goals and up-sell appropriate CAQH services.
2. Develop comprehensive understanding of CAQH, its services and how they benefit assigned accounts.
3. Develop and execute account specific strategies that identify client needs and positions CAQH services to meet those needs.
4. Identify and analyze any client dissatisfaction and develop recommendations on how to address.
5. Help drive solution development efforts to address account needs and coordinate the involvement of all necessary CAQH personnel.
6. Track account activities, identify and report trends, and incorporate findings into existing and future plans.
7. Identify, assess, and share market demands, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitor activities that can impact account goals and strategic objectives with senior management.
8. Cultivate stakeholder and industry relationships to promote CAQH services and incorporate their feedback.
9. Respond to all client inquiries in an informed, timely and professional manner; captures all necessary information to track each client’s needs.
10. Track and report client interactions using CRM and Smartsheet ensuring that systems are synchronized and current.
11. Learns and shows proficiency in the functions of CAQH ProView, Sanctions, COB and EnrollHub. Acts as a SME for assigned clients.
12. Act as back up to Director, Account Management.
13. Mentor Account Managers and Account Relation Specialist.
14. Perform collection activities as required.
15. Additional duties and responsibilities as may be required to accomplish organizational goals and objectives..
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Outstanding attention to detail and good time management and organizational skills.
• Flexibility, reliability and follow-through skills necessary.
• Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period of time.
• Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the client.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
• Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
• Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization. Experience:
• Seven or more years of account management and/or sales experience in health insurance or health information technology companies is strongly preferred.
• Proven history of successful account management: promoting a product or service while developing and managing successful client relationships. Education:
• B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration or a related field.
• Masters degree a plus.