Senior Litigation Paralegal
Williams & Connolly LLP, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Paralegal. Under the direction of the Director of Paralegals, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all case materials, including all electronic files and database applications;
- Obtaining from, or filing materials with federal and local courts and agencies;
- Factual research;
- Tracking the course of information and case materials, training and supervising the work of junior paralegals;
- Trial support.
The ideal candidate is required to have at minimum:
- BA/BS degree;
- Five years of previous litigation experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing conditions.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2013 or newer programs is preferred. Experience using Adobe Acrobat and litigation support applications such as Relativity, Concordance, Case Map, and Case Notebook is preferred. Applicant must be customer service oriented with experience multitasking and working under tight deadlines. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and holidays as well as travel are required. The ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs. required.