Customer Service Agent
Are you looking for a way to transition out of retail and into an office environment? Are you looking for a company that truly values hard work and loyalty? Look no further! We are seeking dedicated customer service agents to work in the logistics industry.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat
- Process new requests/orders
- Monitor portals for incoming orders
- Routinely communicate with dispatch/couriers
- Monitor traffic and track airline flights
- Monitor changes in delivery status and update customers accordingly
- Background in customer service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via phone and email
- Call center experience is preferred
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Willingness to work shifts that do not correspond to business day hours (potential to work early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!