Research Technician - Naval Medical Research Unit - San Antonio, Texas
This position supports the Naval Medical Research Unit Program at General Dynamics Information Technology - Health & Civilian Solutions Division
- Provide support for laboratory based research applying the latest scientific knowledge towards the solution of a broad range of theoretical and practical problems in the areas of human disease prevention.
- Collect and maintain research data and files.
- Recommend and draft changes to protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Plan and perform research experiments, procedures, and tests.
- Coordinate the initiation of sponsor and PI directed laboratory research studies.
- Associates Degree in a technical or scientific discipline, or the equivalent level of college coursework.
- 3-5 years of related experience.