Membership Services Account Representative
The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), a non-profit scientific organization, seeks an individual to provide comprehensive customer service, transaction processing, registration processing, subscription fulfillment, claims processing, reporting, and related tasks for assigned clients. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to all stakeholder inquiries received via various communication platforms to resolution.
- Coordinating a wide variety of database maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, configuring member types, adding products, assigning committees, entering address updates, sending renewal notices, developing email campaigns, etc.
- Producing data, reports, and other information as needed to assist the client team lead in developing strategies to increase membership, subscriptions, attendees, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 2-4 years of related experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma, in combination with relevant college courses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
FASEB is conveniently located in Bethesda close to Routes 270 and 495. FASEB offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient location to major thoroughfares, free parking and the opportunity to support the scientific community and researchers from around the world.
For more information about FASEB, visit: www.faseb.org