Special Education Para-professional
Special Education Para-professional position
The Pathways Schools operate academic and therapeutic school programs in the Washington, DC region for high school students with emotional and behavioral disabilities.
Two para-professional openings available:
1) CSS (Community Support Staff) (Silver Spring)
Teaching para-professional position working with one or two students as a teacher/tutor, mentor and job coach:
• Coordinate lesson plans with certified special education teachers and behavioral support with licensed therapists at the school site.
• Work with the student takes place primarily in the community.
• Bachelor’s Degree in education or a related field (such as criminal justice).
Experience and Requirements
• Experience with young adults in individual or group settings. Experience with students with emotional and behavioral disabilities is preferred.
• A car, valid driver’s license and safe driving record;
• Patience; dependability.
Check us out at www.pathwayschools.org.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.