Call Center/Account Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a premier transportation company in Gainesville, VA and is seeking an Account Manager to manage large commercial accounts as well as providing outstanding customer service to end users. This is a long-term/indefinite contract opportunity!
- Manage large corporate accounts, clearly documenting their specific billing procedures
- Effectively build relationships with account POCs to develop client loyalty
- Provide customer support to end users for commercial accounts from start to finish via phone and email
- Perform data entry of new orders
- Make outbound calls to confirm dates of service, time frames, and customer contact info
- Act as liaison between accounting and client to resolve billing issues
- Experience in a call center is a plus but particularly where the end user is a repeat customer and relationships must be developed
- Demonstrated ability to manage repeat users effectively
- Customer service oriented professionals (quality over quantity)
- Willingness to commit to a long-term contract
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (testing required)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!