Senior Help Desk Specialist TS/SCI Required Ft.Meade, Maryland
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to desktop system hardware and software. Duties include repairing computers, printers, digital senders, etc. Performing STIGs & IAVA implementation for these devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc. Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis providing guidance and procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, local procedures, etc. as required to ensure mission success. Candidate will also perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc. Additionally, the candidate shall perform as required:
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Provides troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provides guidance to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.