Data Manager II, Clinical Research Management Office (CRMO) - Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center,
Data Manager II, Clinical Research Management Office (CRMO) - Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) clinicians are dedicated to providing the best professional care, delivered with compassion, for all patients. Lombardi's internationally-renowned physicians treat virtually every type of cancer, including breast, lung, colorectal, prostate, head and neck, and cancers of the blood. Along with cutting-edge cancer care, we offer a program of innovative clinical trials and a full range of supportive care services to improve our patients' health and quality of life.
The Data Manager has the responsibility of managing the data of clinical trials and ensures that data collection is accurate. Reporting to the Manager of Data Manager, the Data Manager has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Performs data entry and query resolution
- Trains and mentors the data disease group team on good clinical and research practices in compliance with standard operations procedures.
- Requests and uploads radiology images in the imaging platforms, and provides support to study coordinators and lab technicians in the preparation of research kits and the requesting and submission of pathology specimens.
- Researches kit preparation, and requests and submits pathology specimens
- Collects and organizes research data in paper charts for sponsors, institutional and cooperative studies and accurately captures data in appropriate format in electronic or paper Case Report Forms (CRFs) within the expected time frame.
- Ensures query resolution and/or data clarifications forms in a timely manner.
- Requests radiology images and uploads the images into the imaging platforms.
- Schedules the monitor visits and audits, organizes the data in preparation for monitor visits and audits, and participates in site initiation visits.
- Interacts with internal and external partners - for example, study coordinators, regulatory coordinators, lab technicians, infusion nurses, oncology pharmacists, pharmaceutical sponsors, auditors, study monitors, and physicians.
- Performs all duties in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University medical Center's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards and Human Subject Protection compliance, adhering to patient confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree in biology or science-related field
- At least 2 years of related experience in clinical research
Master's degree may be substituted for the above 2 requirements
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Please select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.