The Home Doctor Exterior LLC is a Home Improvement company established in 2012. Being in growth mode, The Home Doctor needs quality people to continue the strong growth. We are a young company and we are looking for new reps that are looking for a high ceiling career.
We are currently looking for a qualified Sales Representatives to work out of our Alexandria, VA location. The Sales Representative provides prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous outside sales support to our customers and prospective customers. Paid trading is provided.
• Physically visits potential clients homes; develops and maintains relationships with customer base.
• Continually maintains thorough knowledge of all company products, catalog contents, and any promotional items.
• Implements business plans and objectives to effectively reach/exceed sales quota.
• Develops a strong working knowledge of assigned products and services.
• Attends all required sales meetings, training sessions, clinics, trade shows and conferences.
• Communicates on a continual basis with the Sales Manager on all relevant sales issues and opportunities.
• Uses resources appropriately and provides detailed communications regarding specific customer needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree or similar work experience.
• Reliable transportation is required.
• Proven track record of teamwork and working well with support resources to complete sales and service customers.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong business development skills and ability to negotiate sales & service contracts.
• Self-confident, self-motivated, results-oriented and success driven.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and work independently within deadlines.
• Careful attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Be involved with the company and ability to learn fast.
• You will get compensated $7.25 per hour for the training time (2 weeks training required)
• Par Commission system
• 401(k) Profit Share + Health Care
• Great work environment
• Sales Bonuses