JN+A, a fast-paced, international Architecture and Project Management firm, specializing in the Hospitality Industry, is seeking an individual to fill an Architectural Designer position for our Rockville, Maryland office.
- Provide architectural design and drafting for the firm's various architectural projects using AutoCAD 2017, REVIT 2017, SketchUp, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Assist with architectural design concepts and plans in the early stages of projects.
- Provide design and drafting on a project team, from schematic design through construction documents.
- Provide detailing of projects and investigate codes while compiling construction documents for renovation and new construction projects.
- Provide administration of architectural projects including preparing letters, shop drawings, and RFI logs, and minutes of meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelors in Architecture.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Proficient in REVIT a must.
- Familiarity with hospitality projects and construction, including renovations, is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in SketchUp and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Send resumes and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.