Experienced Compensation Analyst
Sparks Group has partnered with a growing Healthcare System in Cheverly, MD. As a frequent partner of Sparks Group, this company offers competitive pay and great benefits. They have frequently been recognized in Healthcare Consumerism and Hospital Quality in America reports. Now is your chance to join a winning team and continue benefiting the expansive number of employees already established.
- Create and executive salary surveys to be reported to national surveys.
- Determine appropriate compensation levels for various job openings.
- Review results of local and national surveys to evaluate market trends. Compile and analyze this data to create recommendations for pay grade structures.
- Attend internal and external trainings to keep abreast of new policies and procedures.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Compensation Analyst work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Bachelors of Science is preferred. Equivalent work experience is also accepted.
- Strong skills in mathematics, statistics and accounting.
- Resumes with Healthcare industry knowledge/experience will be considered first.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!