Lead Cyber Security Operations Analyst
General Dynamics is hiring individuals with advanced skillsets in cyber security to develop and operate cyber security capabilities for variety of federal customers. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and demonstrated leadership capabilities. Solution and proposal development is a very important aspect of this position. Flexibility in work locations and daily duties is a must.
- Develops technical cyber security solutions in response to customer requests or in support of proposal solution development
- Provide technical writing support in support of corporate response to RFPs/RFQs from various customers
- Support new engagements as transitional program or operations lead
- Support documentation of all business and workflow processes in this area
- Research, evaluates, recommends, and designs new security technologies and supporting infrastructure
- Provides technical consultation in cyber security capability development
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant cyber security and related technologies as assigned
- Serves as a technical team or task lead ? Serves as liaison with various customers (internal and external)
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or program
- Planning, organization, scheduling and progress reporting of various projects
- 10-15 years of experience in a technical field.
- Past experience in managing a cyber Security Operation Center or various components of a Security Operation Center including supervision of senior technical analysts. Experience with network/host-based security systems (e.g. IDS/IPS, DLP), centralized log management systems, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) technologies.
- Excellent teamwork skills to collaborate with a diverse team of skilled systems engineers, senior management personnel, and customers. Excellent communications skills to articulate complex technical solutions or issues.