Position summary: Under supervision of the Director of the CADCA Institute, performs a variety of administrative and management functions, which requires a range of skills and knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the Institute; serves as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Prepares or assists with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports; performs information gathering and analysis and/or forecasting, as specifically directed, and in accordance with pre-established procedures.
- Assists the Director in problem solving, project planning, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Establishes, maintains, and updates files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develops and maintains data, and performs routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
- Prepares and administers Institute consultant contracts; manages consultant travel and related logistics; reviews, verifies and approves consultant invoices.
- Prepares and administers Institute fee-for-service contracts; creates and submits invoice requests.
- Acts as Project Manager for fee-for-service contracts; disseminates project information; monitors staff time coding; maintains database to track staff time.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Effective and efficient project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, initiate project activities, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail, proofreading and editing skills.
- Customer-service orientation and ability to work harmoniously with a diverse group of stakeholders.
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm in office - No telework or flex schedule.
TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to Mr. Carlton Hall at chall at cadca dot org with OPERATIONS MANAGER in the subject line.