Visa Portfolio Administrator
Signature Federal Credit Union located in Alexandria, VA, is looking for a Senior Visa Portfolio Administrator.
Established in 1970 and currently $300 million in assets, Signature Federal Credit Union is a premier employer in the Washington, DC metro area and offers a generous benefit package that includes employer matching 401(k); health and dental insurance from date of hire; free parking; life insurance; profit sharing; and free parking.
We are currently looking for an experienced Visa Administrator who will work closely with senior management to monitor the visa portfolio for specific activity, analyze trends within the portfolio, review operational efficiencies, and make recommendations for ways to improve current processes.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Recognize and respond to trends within the portfolio that could cause waste
- Procure and analyze reports from junior administrators
- Manage card issues, reissues, fraud, etc.
- Interact with vendors to ensure project deadlines and reporting requirements are met
- Review other programs ensuring comparability with the marketplace
To fill this position, you must have:
- At least five years of related experience with Visa processes
- A firm knowledge of lending laws and visa regulations and requirements for fraud and dispute processing
- The ability to communicate effectively with people both verbally and in writing
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations for change
- The ability to pass a background investigation that includes credit check and bondability.