Highly successful Commercial Real Estate organization is seeking a LEASE ADMINISTRATOR for their corporate office. Become an integral part of this premier group processing Leasing documents; assisting with Mergers and Acquisitions as well as interact with Development as new projects come into play. This position allows for a collaborative atmosphere as interaction with all levels of management is expected.
- Analyze Lease documents for entire Retail portfolio
- Compile abstracts, process Amendments, Expansions, Lien Wavers etc.
- Track Possession and Rent Commencement letters
- Assist Acquisitions through the due diligence with new properties
- Work with Development on time-lines for re-development projects
This position requires :
- BS - Accounting preferred
- 2-3 years of legal ( contract) or lease documentation experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel - 2010 preferred
- Familiarity with MRI, Jenark and Yardi a plus