Sr. Logistician - 1199
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Logistician to support a Federal Government client at our Crystal City, Virginia location. The Sr. Logistician will be based in Crystal City, VA but will be required to travel to border patrol stations along U.S southern and northern borders.
• The Sr. Logistician will direct, develop and perform logistics management operations that involve the planning, coordination and evaluation of logistical actions required to support a specified mission, surveillance system, communication system, or other designated program
• Develop Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program plans
• Analyze systems acquisition requirements
• Perform budgetary or financial analysis and control, life cycle cost analysis and the planning and execution of all logistics related activities
• Coordinate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and develop/adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
• Bachelor's degree in applicable field
• 8 years of progressive experience with DoD/Military or other government agency's integrated logistics support (ILS), to include at least five years of experience in ground, airborne or shipboard surveillance and communications systems
• Experience with the management of Logistics Program activities for hardware and software equipment and materials
• Knowledge of agency program planning, funding and management information systems
• Understanding of the organization and functions involved in providing logistical support
• Ability to successfully complete a DHS/CBP Background Investigation
• Ability to travel to border patrol stations along U.S southern and northern borders
• Master's degree in applicable field
• Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) certification
• Top Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.