Washington's most prestigious non-profit is in search of a unique individual - someone who revels in intense environments- where deadlines are second nature and complexity of projects the norm. Upward mobility is the key for this career minded individual and the right EA is a crucial component.
As the right arm, in addition to day to day functions, you will:
- Assist with development and processing of all departmental information and activities.
- Be the Point Person for all meetings, special projects, complex travel arrangements.
- Liaise with external offices
- Contribute recommendations for operational issues and the overall functioning of the office
Ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum 7 years experience in administrative support; with at least 3 at C level
- College degree preferred
- Outstanding MS Office skills; especially Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including proofing and editing of complex documents
- Experience with complex travel arrangements and itineraries