Excellent opportunity to continue your career in Commercial Property Management! With over 4 decades in the industry, this organization prides itself on developing it's staff - Growth potential, an excellent benefit package and continued training are just a start. If you are a self starting, highly motivated individual with the experience to lead a team, this may be the opportunity you are seeking. The position covers a large multi- tenant, mixed use property and a staff of 10. Oversight of all construction projects, events and leasing
- Responds to tenant needs, coordinating any transitioning with move ins/move outs; building upgrades etc
- Primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms.
- BA/BS degree ; CPM or RPA a plus
- 3- 5 years in Commercial Property Management - mixed use/retail experience preferred; GSA experience a plus
- excellent verbal and written skills; proficient in Word and Excel
- excellent client service background