At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere thats friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, weve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards where every person has the chance to excel.
- Responsible for establishing and executing merchandising plans and priorities.
- Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor.
- Ensures execution and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mismates, damages, recovery, directives and planograms).
- Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service.
- Communicates effectively with Management and store Associates. T
- rains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns.
- Merchandise presentation experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Responsible, dependable and honest
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!
Due to variances in the hiring needs of each individual store, hours of need may vary. Please visit your local store and speak with the Hiring Manager at that location to determine whether they have Full Time or Part Time Hiring Needs.