Events and Communications Intern
5 days left
- Full Time
The Institute of World Politics is seeking an entry level intern to assist in the Offices of Events and Communications. This internship will provide an introduction to the world of event planning and communications.
It would be especially beneficial for those interested in exploring a career with a nonprofit organization, or for those looking to network with professionals in national security, international affairs, or intelligence.
- Assist with preparation and coordination for Institute events, including guest lectures, book events, and special receptions.
- Produce videos of IWP lectures (training provided, no prior experience necessary).
- Assist Communications Officer with website maintenance, social media, and the bi-monthly print newsletter.
- Maintain events and communications records in DonorPerfect.
- Assist with various other projects with the events, communications, alumni, and development offices.
Internship Dates: This internship would take place during the summer 2016, from approximately May 22-July 28.
About The Institute of World Politics: The Institute of World Politics is a graduate school of national security and international affairs, dedicated to developing leaders with a sound understanding of international realities and the ethical conduct of statecraft, based on knowledge and appreciation of the founding principles of the American political economy and the Western moral tradition.