Marketing and Research Intern (To Begin Immediately)
Winning Connections, the leading Democratic direct voter contact firm, is looking for a student for an internship beginning early next semester. Candidates must be able to commit to at least a three-day a week work schedule.
Now more than ever we need strong progressive voices to be heard in our government, come help us make things happen! Winning Connections is one of the nation's leading political consulting firms that specialize in telephone voter contact, digital advocacy and grassroots advocacy. We have developed programs and consulted on more than 1,500 campaigns in all 50 states for prominent Democratic candidates and progressive organizations like Planned Parenthood, National Wildlife Federation, and the League of Conservation Voters.
Primary duties will include:
- Researching federal and state grassroots issues and tracking electoral campaigns
- Providing administrative and logistical assistance for staff, including writing transcriptions, answering calls, greeting visitors, occasional assistance with fundraiser and events, and running small errands
- Updating and managing databases for firm's marketing efforts
- Providing general support to all staff members
- Committed to progressive politics
- Interest in legislative issues and elections
- Experience quickly completing research projects
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with social media marketing a plus
- Must like dogs
Interested applicants should submit a resume and one page cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com. Stipends available for qualified candidates.