7 days left
- Full Time
Zidisha is the world's first direct person-to-person microlending platform to bridge the international wealth divide. We facilitate direct communication and transactions between lenders worldwide and borrowers in developing countries.
We have an opening for an excellent writer to communicate our most remarkable entrepreneur stories to the world. Initial responsibilities include:
- Use profiles published by our entrepreneurs and Skype / email interviews to gather material for a weekly borrower story.
- Write entrepreneur stories for our blog and newsletter.
- Possible extra duty: Share noteworthy loan projects, photos and progress updates daily in our social media.
Zidisha is a small and innovative start-up. As such, you will have a good deal of freedom to design and execute your own initiatives. Successful performance will have a major impact on the volume of loans funded through our lending platform, extending life-changing microcredit opportunities to many more disadvantaged entrepreneurs.
- This is a remote position that may be undertaken from any location worldwide, as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
- The time commitment is ten hours per week, days and times are up to you.
- Start and end dates are flexible.