Post-Graduate Administrative Intern
GDIT’s Health and Civilian Solutions Division welcomes you to apply to our Summer Internship Program. The Internship Program features: a paid internship, relevant and challenging work, personal and professional development opportunities, customer site visits socials and a Kick-Off and a Send-Off. We hope you will consider joining our team and learning more about the work we do!Position Summary: S/he will provide data administrative support for research; clinical and operational projects. S/he will assist with the data handling requirements for a research study/protocol to include source document design; screen testing and approval; and research data set creation. Citizenship Required; No Dual Citizenships can be considered. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides data administrative support for research; clinical and operational projects.
- Responsible for assisting with the data handling requirements or processes for a research study/protocol to include source document design; screen testing and approval; and research data set creation.
- Enters data into the databases with low error rate of less than 5%.
- Verifies accuracy of data by checking data entry and reviewing questionnaire forms for accuracy and completion.
- Assists researchers in retrieving information from the databases and other multiple data sources.
- Provides research and management reports as requested.
- Assists with the management of the web-based survey tools and other injury surveillance tools to ensure follow-up by subjects.
- Knowledge of military culture; Experience working with active duty military, military families and wounded, ill or injured service members and veteransKnowledge of traumatic brain injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic StressExperience working in a medical environment
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and working toward additional bachelor’s degree or graduate education. Preferred subject areas of study in social work, psychology, public health, or higher education administration or an equivalent combination of education and experienceStudents must attend an accredited college or universityGPA requirement is a 3.0 or above as verified by transcriptsMust successfully pass a background check and drug screeningOne to three years of related administrative experienceMust be US citizen and cannot hold dual citizenship