Senior Workforce Management Specialist
The Senior Workforce Management Specialist will be responsible for the following duties and tasks
- Monitor call volume and staffing data to ensure that Customer Service Representatives are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Produce WFM reports according to deadlines ' attendance, absence, adherence, intraday and ad hoc reports.
- Ensure sufficient time is planned to support the business needs through training, individual representative development, team meetings, etc.
- Maintain the Workforce Management Systems with daily exceptions.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data by working time-off, schedule change and other requests types.
- Develops strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Compile historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent productivity, etc.
- Perform on-going analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements.
- Communicate with management to aid in resolutions to issues affecting Contact Center personnel relating to staffing or scheduling