Senior Proposal Manager - TS Clearance Req'd
Manages the development and revision of major proposals and supervises assigned staff. 1. Manages all activities involved in the development and revision of large proposals, involving multiple groups/sections/sectors and subcontractors.
- Lead and manage a proposal development process and drive the proposal response and content contributors, writers, SMEs and reviewers to the proposal outline and schedule and assure that the proposal is compliant, compelling and persuasive in accordance with the solicitation and all referenced documents.
- Review and understand the solicitation documents (draft, final, Q&A, amendments, etc.) and create / develop key proposal artifacts, such as the necessary templates and outlines to assist writers in developing appropriate content and compliant responses.
- Establish and maintain the schedule for development, reviewing, and producing all proposal products based on the submission due date and requirements.
- Ensure all proposal sections / volumes agree, use consistent language and can be read as "one-voice" throughout all submitted documents.
- Lead the oral presentation preparation, both documentation and speakers.
- Lead the proposal kickoff meeting, ensuring that the proposal outline and schedule are distributed, issues are addressed, and writers are assigned
- Incorporate and format written responses into a formal review documents for each level of review.
- Track schedule and progress to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Incorporate win themes and strategies into the appropriate sections of the response.
- Write original text for such activities as Executive Summaries, company qualifications / capabilities, past performance, resumes and other marketing-related materials.
- Assist the content contributors to write introductory paragraphs that lead evaluators through the relevant sections in a concise manner.
- Take data / information developed by subject matter experts to refine and incorporate it into the proposal text in a compliant, comprehensive and legible manner. For example, conduct fact finding interviews and work closely with subject matter experts to ensure development of a coherent response.
- Edit or rewrite sections of proposal content to ensure readability and compliance, without distorting the author's original intent.