Sr. Analyst - 1190
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Arlington/Rosslyn, Virginia location.
• Assist in managing the Unliquidated Obligations for the client
• Assist in the reconciliation process for the DS/EX/CFO Office
• Assist with reporting/briefings on Unliquidated Obligations
• Coordinate with third party vendors in regards to ULO balances
• Create memos for MIPR's and Third Party Vendor obligations
• Provide Support in all areas of financial reconciliation
• Expert skill in Microsoft Excel
• Reconciliation experience
• Very good analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible in a demanding work environment
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of government obligations and spending
• Knowledge of Unliquidated Obligation balances
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.