Director of Operations, Non-Therapeutic Subject Registry (NTSR) - Georgetown University Medical Cen
6 days left
- Full Time
Director of Operations, Non-Therapeutic Subject Registry (NTSR) - Georgetown University Medical Center
Georgetown's Nontherapeutic Subject Registry (NTSR) provides centralized patient recruitment services for nontherapeutic human trials. The NTSR implements a universal protocol and consent which includes collection of core data elements from patients at GUMC with and without cancer. Patients are also consented for collection of blood and tissue, future enrollment into specific studies, and follow-up. The NTSR also provides services to investigators including data entry and programming, medical record abstraction, as well as study consenting.
The Director of Operations of the NTSR Shared Resource has day to day management oversight of NTSR's daily operations in duties that include but are not limited to:
- Oversees all project development and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Aids in grant preparation and writing protocols for investigators who plan to utilize NTSR services.
- Serves as the primary liaison with principal investigators and project directors regarding specific protocols
- Supervises a staff of approximately 10 individuals including research coordinators and students
- Manages financial oversight of the NTSR, aiding in budget preparations, chargeback targets, and all budgets and invoicing of NTSR users.
- Oversees the informatics of the NTSR Shared Resource.
- Bachelor's degree - preference for Masters or MBA and/or PMP
- 4+ years' pf experience in clinical research - preference for oncology or social science
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 employees
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in financial and budget management
- Familiarity with human subjects and IRB regulations
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Please select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or email@example.com.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.