Subject Matter/Functional Expert Level 3 - IT Procurement Specialist- Fort Shafter Hawaii - Act
Subject Matter/Functional Expert Level 3 - IT Procurement SpecialistActive TS/SCI requiredFort Shafter Hawaii The employee will support the ACES contract in the following manner: Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
- Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches; identifies; and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
- Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas; recommends functional changes; and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings; reports; and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
- Directs functional testing of various systems.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as technical team or task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Preparing packages for the purchase of IT materials and equipment
- Providing direct support for updating tasks, spend plans and IT cost models
- Following the IT acquisition guidance provided by the Department of Army, DoD, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), HQ INSCOM and local authorities to include but not limited to the on-site INSCOM Contracting Office, PIO Acquisition Center and the IT Policy Office