STEM, Reading & Writing Licensed Teachers (K-12)
2 days left
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Tutor students on an individual or class basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
Apply for STEM, Reading & Writing Licensed Teachers (K-12)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly