Associate Software Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Design and implement solutions with Appian BPM software and provide demonstrations to clients.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, agile environments
- Experience at generalizing and coding process rules; identifies and designs repeating people-oriented process-based patterns (for re-use in process applications).
- Ability to work with key client stakeholders to define business processes and gather technical functional system requirements.
- Demonstrated past success in cross-functional roles with complete lifecycle implementations
- Preferred 2 years of experience with all aspects of the Appian BPM technology platform
- Experience in developing, testing and implementing in Appian BPM Software environments. Appian Designer credentials a plus.
- Knowledge of Appian BPM Software installation, configuration and performance tuning on (Windows, Linux, or AIX)