Associate Software Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Design and implement solutions with Appian BPM software and provide demonstrations to clients.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, agile environments
- Experience at generalizing and coding process rules; identifies and designs repeating people-oriented process-based patterns (for re-use in process applications).
- Ability to work with key client stakeholders to define business processes and gather technical functional system requirements.
- Demonstrated past success in cross-functional roles with complete lifecycle implementations
- Preferred 2 years of experience with all aspects of the Appian BPM technology platform
- Experience in developing, testing and implementing in Appian BPM Software environments. Appian Designer credentials a plus.
- Knowledge of Appian BPM Software installation, configuration and performance tuning on (Windows, Linux, or AIX)
*** Must be a US Citizen***As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.