IT Project Manager - TS/SCI - Stuttgart, Germany (Patch Barracks)
7 days left
- Full Time
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s). At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must achieve and maintain the Technical Expert Status Accreditation (TESA) as defined in the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) between the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany. In order to qualify for TESA, the candidate must have one of the following: Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of specialized experience, OR; An Associate's degree plus 7 years of specialized experience, OR; A major certification plus 7 years of specialized experience, OR; 11 years of specialized experience
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Additional specific certifications may be required.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Professional certification (PMP), strongly desired.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project Professional to include integrated Master Project Plan, managing resource pools and performing resource leveling and task/project reprioritization, strongly desired.
- In Depth knowledge of IT systems with emphasis on Knowledge management principles, highly preferred.