General Dynamics is seeking a talented Recruiting Assistant / Contract Labor Administrator to support the Global Solutions Division Recruiting function by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks to include administration of the Contract Labor program. Provide day to day administration of the division Contract Labor onboarding process:
- Interact with outside staffing agencies
- Ensure Contract Labor candidates are properly on-boarded
- Track Contract Labor headcount and metrics
- Must be very detail oriented and organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated (need to be able to evaluate workload and understand priorities of task and order of tasks to be accomplished)
- Must be able to take complete control of the administrative function of the contract labor program and escalate unresolvable issues to the Contract Labor manager.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision. Performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across multiple functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and be able to represent General Dynamics professionally in working with outside Staffing Agencies and their representatives