Customer Service Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY:General Dynamics is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our team! The Customer Service Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service Supervisors and through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, postal mail/written correspondence, and web chat) meet GDIT and contract goals/objectives as required. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other managers to meet financial and service level goals including supporting development, and monitoring of volume forecasts.
- Provide leadership to call center supervisors and other professional staff.
- Interact positively with CSRs from all channels (phone, email, web chat, correspondence) and program staff.
- Plan, control, and report on production activities to include establishing priorities for resources; resolve production conflicts.
- Ensure all production turnaround standards and service goals are met.
- Lead project efforts to identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies that contribute to increased productivity.
- Review, approve, and sign timecards as necessary. Ensure all supervisors are following and completing all ETS timekeeping responsibilities.
- Assist with enhanced escalation calls as needed.
- Identify customer requirements, develop plans for process change delivery, identify and recruit appropriate resources, assign individual responsibilities, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet customer requirements.
- Enforce program standards, such as quality control and security, and perform risk management and vulnerability studies.
- Promote an Open Door environment and driving a healthy, open culture that minimizes staff and employee complaints.
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Five years of experience managing direct reports in contact center, customer service enivronment
- Experience in financial programs preferred
- PC skills required-MS office knowledge highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) is required, including presentation skills
- Customer service orientation required