System Administrator TS/SCI clearance Required
6 days left
- Full Time
The individual will be responsible for manageing a group of computers within a dynamic lab environment spanning multiple security enclaves in support of engineering and development efforts. Candidates should have an understanding of domain administration running Microsoft Windows based server Responsibilities and Requirements include the following:
- General Administration of Microsoft Windows based servers, desktops, and peripherals on both physical and virtual servers.
- An understanding of Active Directory Components to include Group Policy, Account Creation.
- Install standard computer hardware, operating systems, layered products, and updates and patches following standard configuration and security rules.
- May require occasional after hours to support
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Provide Assistance in Property Management. Inventory, Un/Racking of Equipment, stage/prep/ship.
- Participates in special projects as required.