Lube, Tire & General Service Technician - Full Time
We aren’t big on titles here at Virginia Tire & Auto. We care about cars and great service. So whether you’re a tire tech, lube tech, tire installer, oil changer, or an at-home mechanic who likes to perform their own maintenance, tear down and rebuild your own car, we have a home for you.
Our General Service Technicians are passionate about working on cars and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. From Mazdas to Maseratis, you’ll get to work on many different makes and models installing tires, changing oil, performing flushes, and other automotive services. Our shops are filled with the latest tools and technologies of the trade, and through our apprenticeship program we can give you the opportunity to learn and grow. Virginia Tire & Auto is the place to start your automotive career…or take it to the next level.
WHO WE ARE
- 2016 Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, as awarded by the Washington Business Journal
- Best of NOVA Auto Repair winner 2013, 2014, 2015 by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Shop in North America by Tire Review Magazine
WHY JOIN US?
- Great Benefits – Affordable Health Insurance, 401K, Short Term Disability, Gym Membership reimbursment up to $480 per year, Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Our mechanics earn competitive pay including commission
- Opportunities for advancement, including training programs and a formal apprenticeship program where you get paid to learn and grow within the company
- Clean professional work environment with access to industry best tools and technologies
- Performing routine maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, and other services on customer vehicles.
- Install and repair tires.
- Visually check brakes