Social media & Communications Manager (unpaid internship)
You have strong writing skills and a knack for brightening others' days.
You enjoy writing and/or producing video or podcasts and would love to assist with setting our communications strategy for 2017. We need your help developing upcoming themes and producing posts for our social media presence and marketing campaigns. You are as excited as can be about our mission and can't wait to get the word out there!
What we'll do for you:
- You'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to see your spark igniting an exciting project
- You'll have the opportunity to do really cool and meaningful work which will advance your skills
- You'll have a chance to become a founding member and see our programs grow
Who you are:
- An optimistic, high-energy team player (with or without coffee)
- Have excellent communication skills of every type, and aren't afraid to use them
- Unstoppable passion for doing the right thing & getting the job done
- Have a great sense of humor
- Receive genuine satisfaction helping people
- Resourceful (& if you don't know something, you're happy to try and figure it out)