Shipboard / Shore Station Electrician Equipment Technician
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Provide day-to-day general support shop activities.
- Assist with on-load and off-load of materials; assist and perform duties related to the installation of electronic systems onboard ships and shore stations.
- Perform other projects and/or tasks as assigned and/or needed.
- Must be familiar with common hand tools and special tools used in shipboard installation tasks.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
- High school diploma/GED