Integration Developer (Informatica Cloud)
- Full Time
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
Service Oriented Architecture Integration Solution Developer
S21, $85,960 - $124,642
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport; Enterprise Business Innovation and Analytics, MA-650
Open Until Filled
This posting amends the original closing date of 2-8-17
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (5) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a field which provides a strong foundation for successfully performing the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Three years of progressively responsible experience in Service Oriented Integration solution development in an Integration Platform such as a Service (iPaaS) on a cloud infrastructure and/or in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) platform.
NOTE: Education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to one of these three years of experience (MQ 2) on a week-to-week basis provided the education and training provide evidence of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2. Experience in legacy data integration using Informatica or other ETL technologies.
3. Experience with large SaaS application and big data integration.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.