Temporary Web Manager
Georgetown University’s Hoya Staffing is seeking a temporary WEB MANAGER for the School of Continuing Studies (SCS). .
With the possibility of temp-to-hire, the Web Manager manages oversight and maintenance of the Georgetown School of Continuing Studies (SCS) website to ensure that its search engine is optimized, mobile responsive, provides a good user experience, and features updated and accurate content.
S/he is responsible for the site’s design, structure, and function, and for performing day-to-day site updates. The Web Manager collaborates with the SCS marketing and digital teams, as well as with external creative agencies, to incorporate visual design and responsive marketing content into functional web pages, landing pages, and other digital channels.
S/he promotes the mission of SCS through enhancement of SCS’s digital presence and brand awareness, ultimately driving enrollment growth through SEO best practices and UX improvements.
Duties That Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Focuses on continuous improvement of the website design, content and functionality, including daily updates and enhancements.
- Develops landing pages for various marketing initiatives as required.
- Creates a website performance management routine that drives innovations and improvements across all platforms.
- Provides website training and best practices communications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) years of professional work experience.
- 1+ years of website management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of, and demonstrate expertise in, web design and development, UX/UI, architecture, and project management.
- Familiarity with CRM software, concepts and usage, as well as SalesForce experience.
Other Important Information:
Temp Salary: Commensurate with experience and paid on an hourly basis.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., 40-hour work week
Note: All applicants must include a cover letter, Attention: Web Manager/SCS, and must apply on-line to be considered.
Due to high volume, only qualified candidates will be considered and/or contacted. No phone calls, please.
Click Here To Apply: