- Part-time Administrative Assistant.
- Weekdays up to 30 hours a week depending on the applicant’s skill set.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, general ledger and book reconciliation; experience with condominium accounting software is a plus.
- Accounts payable experience, preferably in a condominium management setting, desirable.
- Basic computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Invoice Processing:
- Review, verify accuracy of, sort, code, and record invoices.
- Periodically monitor accounts to verify that all invoices have been received and payments are up to date.
- Flag problem accounts and invoices.
- Work with vendors or service centers to resolve invoice discrepancies and issues as needed.
- Review check disbursement report; check accuracy and adjust discrepancies.
- Determine if any code reclassifications are needed; maintain a list of all implemented reclassifications.
- Review and, as needed, request changes to the vendor template default accounts numbers.
- Process Payment and Transfer Forms as needed.
- Research invoices and generate ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Interaction with Association Committees:
- Prepare documents, reports, and account analysis for the Finance Committee.
- Assist General Manager to respond to Association Committees’ questions or findings.
- Assist General Manager to provide support documentation for audits.
- Maintain a local document management system to keep invoices and vendor communications organized.
- Other related administrative duties as assigned by the General Manager.